- Material : Unplasticized poly ( Vinyl chloride )
- Pressure Rating : 0.63MPa, 0.8MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa
- Size : full 20mm through 630mm availability
- Standard : ISO 1452-2, BS 6920, GBIT 10002.1
- Colors : blue, white or other colors are available upon request
- Form Supplied : plain end pipe, belled end pipe or gasketed pipe with 8m or other length are available upon request
There is no heavy metal additives in PVC-U water
pipe and itwould not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
High Flow Capacity
The smooth interior walls and low friction of PVC-U water pipe result in low flow resistance and high volume.
PVC-U water pipe is non-conductors of electricity and unaffected by electrochemical reactions caused by acids, bases, and salts that cause corrosion in metals.
Low Installation costs
PVC-U water pipe is lightweight and is installed with solvent cement, thread, flange, and gasketed joint.
Ease of installation reduces the installation costs.
PVC-U water pipe can work for more than 50 years under proper use.
PVC-U water pipe can be recycled.
- Municipal water supply
- Commercial & Residential water supply
- Industrial liquids transportation
- Sewage treatment