Electrical & Mechanical Support System
Cable tray systems shall be made of either corrosion – resistant metal such as:
– Stainless steel
– Metal with a corrosion
– resistant finish (Electro – galvanized steel, Pre – galvanized steel)
– Carbon steel (Hot rolled/ Cold rolled)
1. Carbon steel used for cable trays shall be protected against corrosion by one of the following processes:
– Type 1: Hot – Dip Galvanized after fabrication in accordance with ASTM A 123/A 123M or ISO1461 (HDGAF)
– Type 2: Hot – dip mill galvanizing in accordance with ASTM A 653/A 653M, coating designationG90/ BSEN 10142 Grade Z275 (Pre – Galvanized).
– Type 3: Electrodeposited zinc in accordance with ASTM B 633 (SC 2 minimum)
PERFORATED CABLE TRAY – Covers 37
– Carbon steel – Hot – dip galvanized after fabrication (HDGAF)
– Stainless steel sheet 304, 316 – Nature – protection for Pre – galvanized steel.
– Hot – dip mill galvanizing sheet, Stainless steel sheet and Aluminium sheet
(Pre – galvanized)
– Aluminium 5052 & 1050 – H14 – Powder coated (PC)
– Electro – galvanized sheet – Electrogalvanized (EZ)
- CABLE CONTAINMENT – SANGTAO- THICKNESS CHECKING
Sang Tao products are produced in accordance with the standards of NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) This section presents standards and guidelines for products and installation. They can be used as a reference for specifications and procedures.